What are you up to while waiting for Ep11?

Uprox

• Administrators

I'm trying to learn some coding skills so I can try and fix these abilities up for everyone. I cried when I realised my level 40 clefairys magic guard was useless

Magic Guard should be in...? Is it not working?

• Administrators

What other problems? Moxie and Magic Guard were implemented at the same time and I forgot to copy over the code for Moxie so obviously the same is true for Magic Guard, apparently, which is strange because I thought I had checked to make sure that it was in there. But even so, I don't recall anything else being in the same block.

I meant abilities specifically when i said older problems should of been more specific. Haven't played in a few days but do you want me to make a list and PM you? if you just forgot to put them in I'm sure you got it covered as my perusals through development tell me you guys are on top of things

• Administrators

Mold breaker hasn't been implemented yet, the issues with Wonder Guard aren't related to wonderguard but actually us trying to fix bugs with Lightning Rod/Storm Drain/etc and it seems to have, well, not worked.