Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Yureyu Key?

Pokemon Princess

Question

What's this yureyu key everyone post about? I mean I could rock smash that rock but I can't get up the ledges. I can't use tauros to get up because I don't have teleport nor faint it out (but I think Ame fixed that glitch). Can somebody put screenshots on how to get through that without a tauros? And what do you get out of this a pokemon, a rare item, or a new path somewhere?

10 answers to this question

The yureyu key is a key that you use in the locked doors in the power plant. You can get three pokemons out of this (One of this three pokemons comes in a pack of six, but they are only available there), and a headache for finishing the strength puzzles. Also, you can rock smash that rock. But pay attention, you don't need any Tauros for this. It's kinda a lot of work, but it pays off.

I really need help withe the puzzle with the tubes and all those rocks i have been trying to solve it for an hour but can only turn two tubes to purp

The only thing that i can tell you is: Solve the right >>, then down, then <<left... When i said that you going to get a headache about it, i wasn't kidding...

All i can say is: Good Luck...

(This a bit old though, so locking...)