World Tournament Sign-Up Sheet

ExoFlashFire

I will take a step further and say you really shouldn't mention a canon character at all in a backstory. It is typically in bad taste because it inately makes you character better than the rest since they know somebody of power from the universe. I am not condoning you for doing it, but it only ever feels like people are trying to get an advantage when they do that. It isn't a solidfied rule, it s just good roleplay ediquette(sorry if that is spelled wrong, my tablet doesn't have a spelling checker and I am bad at spelling lol)

Took the words out of my mouth XD

MIght as well say this.

The people who are in the semifinal seeds recieved a bye, something different than most bracket systems.

What is a "bye"? Well, I can set an example.

Lets say Flux was against KingMurdoc. The person with a bye will challenge the winner of that battle. This also applies to other competitors and competitors with byes.

For now, there aren't any byes, since I just added another member. If you want more information about the system, click https://challonge.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/254697-why-some-participants-go-straight-to-round-2

Wait, what did I miss? If I was set to win, why would you change it? Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.......

Also... Look back to my other post for my team. I'm gonna go edit it in now.

no that isn't what was happening lol. You just were not paired against anybody at first because there was an odd number of people. A bye is when there is an odd number of participants, and they are usually randomly selected (in the case of a single Elimination tourney, which is what this is. I think the jist is, we play out our battles and we figure out who wins during the roleplay, nobody is set to win etc.....

Y'know what, I'm canceling the tourney. Why? Here are some reasons.

-It'll take lots of topics, making it harder for other roleplayers to find their own topics that they're roleplaying in he/she hasn't followed it yet.

-Explaining about someone who godmods might cause unneeded drama.

-Not enough people joined.

Okay, that should be it. Sorry for any commotion, and I'll see what I can do in the future if I choose to make another tourney again.