Almost lost my mind.

Legix

So, I'm doing my new playthrough and I've been suffering the "early game failbat" that Noibat is. Team is 35 average, and then I see this. I shrunk it down, but the image is all that matters, so you can see how much I hate my luck.

mryPJ6o.png

FML

Edit: Wanted to put this here to see just how many people had the "found shiny later" experience.

Edited by Legix

I was training a Poochyena for the first gym. Literally right as I was 10 exp from leveling up to where I wanted to be, I found a Shiny Poochyena. I'd have trained it fully if the ability wasn't Run Away/Intimidate upon evolution

i'm breeding eevee and got a shiny one,, i evolve it into vaporeon since that time i dont know that we can have DW eeveelution,, now its resting in the box cause i have a magic bounce espeom in my team instead

Edit: now now, i remember one,, i keep on resetting my game until i encounter a shiny heracross not knowing that i cannot catch it.. lolz

Edited by Crimson