Speaking of Spoilers

Uprox

Speaking of spoilers, I'm pretty sure I've got the Byxbsion Wasteland figured out.

Piles of filth, no matter what they do? happened overnight, I think what we have here is the most useless and stupidly thought out team Meteor plot yet. Lets take our super PULSE project pokemon dooms day weapon, the one that can destroy city blocks with vines, or cause a whole volcano to blow and shower a continent with ash. And we're gonna hook that sucker up to a Trubbish. Oh yeah, that will strike fear into the hearts of the men and women of reborn Obsidia!

Seriously Meteror guys, this is why you never let the grad students design the evil plots... The fact that you guys were just kinda phoning this one in is sortta showing through. <_< <_<

I don't think so. I talked to some old man there, and the way he talked about the wasteland made it seem like it had been that way for a very long time. That's how it was named, after all. People tried to clean it up and built a walled city there...but the waste came back and the city was eventually abandoned when people got sick of constantly trying to keep it clean. I'm sure that took place over a long period of time though. Too long for your theory to make sense anyways.