Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Budew

Redo.

Question

15 answers to this question

I found it all the way up in the North in Peridot Ward (Where the gates to the desert are.). It was up in the wall, walking around. I think you are going to need some Pokesnax though. And i don't know if the weather has anything to do with it. (The weather was clear when i found it).

I found it all the way up in the North in Peridot Ward (Where the gates to the desert are.). It was up in the wall, walking around. I think you are going to need some Pokesnax though. And i don't know if the weather has anything to do with it. (The weather was clear when i found it).

ANd how do you get up there? I really think that a Roserade would be an amazing addition to my team.

Also, where do you buy the Pokésnack? In any PokéMart?

ANd how do you get up there? I really think that a Roserade would be an amazing addition to my team.

Also, where do you buy the Pokésnack? In any PokéMart?

I just talked to the Budew and all of a sudden he jumped (You caught a Budew!). You can buy Pokesnax from some vendors (I don't exactly remember where they are) and on the first floor of the Dept. Store.

Edited by Vinny953

Well, i guess that was random. But in the garden, it's a better way to find it them.

Strange, I've grinded about 40 minutes in that garden with x3 speedhack and no Budew...maybe I'm the unluckiest guy ever

(Just in case, I've only found Caterpie, Wurmple and Cherubi, the last one was pretty rare).

Strange, I've grinded about 40 minutes in that garden with x3 speedhack and no Budew...maybe I'm the unluckiest guy ever

(Just in case, I've only found Caterpie, Wurmple and Cherubi, the last one was pretty rare).

In the pokemon obtainable list, Budew is an event pokemon. If it's updated to 10.5, there are no Budews in the garden :/

In the pokemon obtainable list, Budew is an event pokemon. If it's updated to 10.5, there are no Budews in the garden :/

hmm maybe it's just my game, its been acting weird lately like I can't get to the the rooftop garden in onyx ward i just get stuck in the elevator, a certain spot on apophyll beach seems to crash my game, and certain event pokemon like vulpix don't seem to be updated.

Can anyone tell me where do I get the pokésnack? I really want both the Ralts and the Budew.

And ShatteredSkys, try redownloading the game.

Do you know where the house of the girl with the Snubull is? I'm pretty sure there's a pokesnax vendor there (It's close to the factory where you first battle Fern...)

wait i found a wild one a few days ago?

^same here and I'm sure I'm playing 10.5 i caught a Budew in the smal garden in Peridot ward, and it's morning, i"ll paste a screenshot once i've got a chance.

2i87h4j.jpg

^, if you find Cherubi as pretty rare, then i wish you the best of luck finding Budew in the garden, in my game Cherubi is the most common. I believe it should be morning

Edited by Crimson