Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

THIS IS HOW TO FIND BELDUM

RaKooN

Question

If you clicked here you are interested in how to catch beldum. I've done a video where a show it, this is the link:

P.S. You MUST use teleport riding a tauros to wasteland 'cause that isn't a glitch, that IS the real method! You'll see that ;D

Enjoy! :)

11 answers to this question

Not sure if it's the rigth way, cus Ame said she didn't know that you could teleport the Tauros. This will be a mystery for ever. And if you use 10.5 then teleporting Tauros ain't no longer working. :(

Not sure if it's the rigth way, cus Ame said she didn't know that you could teleport the Tauros. This will be a mystery for ever. And if you use 10.5 then teleporting Tauros ain't no longer working. :(

I know but in the final part, if you read the signs, you read phrases about tauros :) it must be the right way

Edited by RaKooN

I know but in the final part, if you read the signs, you read phrases about tauros :) it must be the right way

It's not the right way, when the whole teleporting taurus thing first came out Ame admitted she forgot teleport. i'm pretty sure there's a path in between the adventurine and wastelands.....

It's not the right way, when the whole teleporting taurus thing first came out Ame admitted she forgot teleport. i'm pretty sure there's a path in between the adventurine and wastelands.....

Well... in that case... i don't know what is the roght way XD however this is the method with the glitch and since many people had not understood i've decided to do this "tutorial" :)

And we like the tutorial, I just added some facts. And I bet the way from route 1 to the wasteland is through Iolia valley then east for Serras house and through the Chrysolia Forest or under it.

You have a good point. But how are you supose to get Tauros out of Route 1 with out fly or teleport. Cus that's the real problem.

But now what if Ame added in some Pokemon you are to get later in the game, early becaus she had time and didn't want to forget or something. That means that there are or soon will be other pre-evoluions of pseudo-Legendarys. And they are maybe now hiden. like Beldum was.

just wondering who were the first one to find Beldum? It's all most imposible to find Beldum with out knowing were it is from before.