Missing Karen

Phanes

Hi! I'm kind of blocked, I finished the main game and catched the 3 legendary dogs in Alamissa Urben. Tough, I never found Karen, I'm sure I didn't kill her when I did the Hidden Library 3 Quest, as far as I remember she wanted to stay with Alice and Allen in the bit world.

What am I missing? Eventually can I use the debug to trigger the event where I find her passed out at Alamissa? Thanks!

the hidden library quest has 4 parts, the last one being in castle zygara at the bottom of the zorrialyn labyrinth. if you didnt do it, karen is considered dead.

to do HL4, you need to have found karen passed out near the front of alamissa urben, then talked to her in the sashila inn to get the incantation, and then gone to the bottom of the labyrinth to do the quest. after the theolia siblings' outing, the quest is supposed to expire (it doesnt and softlocks you if you try)

On 2/3/2024 at 3:16 PM, vampirevulpix said:

Iirc you need to find her at the beach of Sashila Village, the area right before you enter the abandoned mansion to the south.

But I'm not sure what you need to do to trigger that particular event

already explained it in the previous reply, but thats not how it works (at least not in v13.5, i cant remember how it went before)