Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

DracoWolf

Question

5 answers to this question

Thats not actually true, all the pokemon youve mentioned are available through events. Magby can be found under the Opal Ward Bridge which is the hideout for the street rat, but only in rainy weather. You can find Spinda either on the Opal Ward Trainer's Bridge being bullied by two kids, or in one of the peridot ward houses, I believe it's in the lower peridot ward. This event also ties in with Pachirisu's event. If you find Spinda on the ward bridge, you'll find Pachirisu in the house, likewise for the opposite way. Starly, I believe, can be found on a windy day in the Onyx Ward rooftop, open only after you've defeated Florina.

Venipedes are literally found all over Jasper and Beryl ward. It's a wonder you've missed them :I

Thats not actually true, all the pokemon youve mentioned are available through events. Magby can be found under the Opal Ward Bridge which is the hideout for the street rat, but only in rainy weather. You can find Spinda either on the Opal Ward Trainer's Bridge being bullied by two kids, or in one of the peridot ward houses, I believe it's in the lower peridot ward. This event also ties in with Pachirisu's event. If you find Spinda on the ward bridge, you'll find Pachirisu in the house, likewise for the opposite way. Starly, I believe, can be found on a windy day in the Onyx Ward rooftop, open only after you've defeated Florina.

Venipedes are literally found all over Jasper and Beryl ward. It's a wonder you've missed them :I

But in 10.5 they will become unavailable the obtainable list is now for the work in progress. Skys know that you can find them now he was referring to in 10.5 you misread it.

But in 10.5 they will become unavailable the obtainable list is now for the work in progress. Skys know that you can find them now he was referring to in 10.5 you misread it.

whoops. Sorry. D: and seeeeeriouslyyyy.... Eh I dont like starly anymore (It failed me after the poison badge) so. At least in return we get sixth gen pokemon.