Venam just won't go!

comcart

I seriously don't know what's up, but... I'm doing a renegade route, and didn't save Amber obviously, so I expected Venam to disappear after the whole thing on Mt. Valor was done... But she didn't?? So, I told myself I'd come back to it at the end of the chapter... But for every chapter afterwards, anytime I'd check, she'd still be there!! Even when she was turned to STONE, I came back down and her sprite was still idling here, waiting for me to help save Amber or something... Has this happened to anyone else before...?? I'm really itching to get in there at this point, and the fact that she simply... Refuses?? To GO???? Is bugging the hell out of me. If she vanishes from here at the start of .Karma Files that would be helpful to know, so that I at least don't have to keep checking for her to disappear magically someday... Honestly, it's kinda funny... Even when she was turned to stone, this girl STILLLLL wanted me to help save Amber -- who WASN'T even THERE anymore!!! BLEH, anyways XDD

Screenshot (1654).png

I had the exact same issue, Venam just wouldn't leave, at all. At some point I wanted to dive in the Chamber, so I saved before talking to her and went for it.

Turns out she disappears in the Chamber, so yeah. Kinda anticlimatic. The Saving Amber Event doesn't trigger after its point has passed (or at least it didn't for me, I'd still rec saving before, lol).

15 hours ago, vampirevulpix said:

I had the exact same issue, Venam just wouldn't leave, at all. At some point I wanted to dive in the Chamber, so I saved before talking to her and went for it.

Turns out she disappears in the Chamber, so yeah. Kinda anticlimatic. The Saving Amber Event doesn't trigger after its point has passed (or at least it didn't for me, I'd still rec saving before, lol).

Oh thank god, that's good to hear then, I was worried that walking in with her there would mean the WHOLE event would trigger, and maybe some weird glitch would happen where I save Amber in the end or something XDD I think I went in once, and Venam did appear in there, so I got nervous and reset? But hopefully since I've beaten Ryland, she'll just dip when I enter, like she did for you. I guess it's just another lil trigger that the devs need to check out and fix or something, but thanks for the info man!!!