Pink's 2024 art and fic thread!

60ae3a84f38cb1f69edc8272b9c2177a76260402

120daf0b467f91505af68fd077a3bc0f61c306bc

My rejuv ocs Maxwell and Cameron wade, they are cousins that were born in Paldea.

Info/background:

Spoiler

Maxwell Wade - 27, He/they, Nonbinary (Masc/ + amab)

Maxwell's team:

Sneasler

Hisuan Braviary

Hisuan Typhlosian

Hisuan Samurott

Hisuan Decidueye

Aevium Sigilyph

Cameron Wade - 24, They/him, Nonbinary, (Masc/agab up to interpretation)

Cameron's team:

Smeargle

Klefki

Porygon2

Gardevoir

Florges

Enamorus (Almost never used in battle)

Maxwell left when he was 16 to study in Axis high, after he graduated they became a historian. They are first met in Blacksteeple Castle where they were taken after being in Akuwa Town while the people were being taken by team Xen.

He's close with the people in Sashilla Village, he's very close with Alexandra and Ryland in particular. Although he and Ryland are romantically interested in each other, they both agree that they aren't ready to be in a relationship with each other right now.

Cameron left Paldea when he was 15 to study at the Pokemon Art Academy. However after becoming 18 he dropped out. Ashamed to tell their family, especially their beloved cousin Max, they ran off to Sinnoh where they worked as a graphic designer for a few years.

During his time there they met the pokemon Enamorus who he didn't realize was a pokemon at the time. She stuck around them because she found him amusing and interesting.

At some point he left to face his cousin in Aevium (Where Enamorus forced them to catch her so she could travel with her, only then finally realizing she is a pokemon.). However when they arrived to GDC they chickened out and ran away.

Now they were in a strange region with no money or connections, that's when Madelis found them and gave them the offer to work for her and team Xen. Not realizing what he was getting into he agreed.

He works as the graphic designer for Team Xen (More specifically Madelis). He is first met in Madelis's Palice when you travel alongside Keta.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

0fbc61244c675e273fa1db7f1ffab262d1b19342

Expression practice ft my friends/mutuals ocs!

Ocs from left to right

June - Crim

Ozu - Zheph

Kahula - Jacobtheevee

Sara - tired-needs-sleep

Blossom - Kyteau

Luci -  kiroons-hyperfixtations 

Zai - k1pCS

Miles - Pink/RozeTheeUwU (Me!)

Hephae - Maggs

Frost - Strike

Audrey - Sparkie

Azel - É

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1ab8869f021bd8dfadb06e8537b881a990187910

Happy two year anniversary to Reborn E19 community release!

I was gonna draw Kuro with my team from my first file, but what better way to celebrate than to draw my favorite character who kept me brainrotting for these past two years. <3