questions for V13.5

Kikss

Hi guys, i have a couple of questions after playing through 13.5 and now trying to complete everything left.

First of all, which is the best team to battle Xara and Jean? Since ill farm black prisms daily i will need to battle them plenty more times.

Their battle is pretty difficult since its a 6v12, my usual tactic is to burn and intimidate the Delcatty and then focus Jeans mons, but even with that i still need to waste many potions and revives every battle. Anyone got a better working tactic?

2nd: 

Where is the dark memory? I heard it should be to the right of this room but i need to turn that conveyer around, how do i do that?

´´image.png.5992bee08a0b13a3ca43ffa958b6d1d1.png

3rd. Whats the max reputation you can get in GDC right now? im at 970, but i think the missing children quest did cost me a few points, so is there a reward or anything for more than 1000?

For the Xara/Jean fight I found stealth rocks comes in clutch if you can afford to set it up. Lycanroc can take easy KO's with accelerock on the Yanmega and Fearow. Pair it up with Blaziken (or Meinshao) using high jump kick which can KO Delcatty, glaceon and Copperajah. Drill Run from Lycanroc can work on Overquill too. You might lose 2 or 3 mons but focus on clearing Xara's side as soon as possible. 

After clearing Xara I used a Volcarona to set up on the Raichu with a few Quiver Dances and Roosts. After a few your stats should be high enough to start one shooting Jean's team. It took a many attempts to find the perfect battle though.