znnuoIj.jpg

I was watching Shofu's videos of Pokemon Reborn and saw that all of the gym leaders had crazy strong items on all their Pokemon. This brought back memories of my Butterfree stealing Red's Pikachu's Light Ball over and over again and giving me a stash of Light Balls. When I decided to play Reborn for myself, I decided I would raise a Zigzagoon to level 29, learn Covet, evolve it to Linoone and then breed it with Furret to get a Frisk Furret with Covet and steal everything from the Gym Leaders. Meet Garrett, the soon to be thief and his future Sentret fiancee Chandra.

tLduNVH.png

ow8WoYY.png

mooLlvo.png

Noctowl's no joke, but Zigzagoon is. There's a reason it evolves at level 20.

XzhfUVS.png

oqtWAYo.png

WtCnJQm.png

29fmeuQ.png

Proud of you, Garrett. Time to take my little thief on a test run against Corey.

rl4trIh.png

No, I've come for your items, bitch!

Z50bSEi.png

u26hji9.png

cM4WNcS.png

Stealing ruins lives.

...but in the end, Corey got the last laugh. You don't keep items you steal from Trainer battles, unlike the main series games. He took those items I stole with him to his grave in the Lapis ward. Shade's laughing about it right now. At least I can still use my Frisk Furret to steal things from wild Pokemon.