E4 and champion teambuilding help

bxnnie_3715

So i've reached as far as Lin's first battle but I haven't been able to beat her nd I feel like i'm not prepared for the next 2 or so battles with Lin since i'm struggling with the first one already. My team rn consists of:

Mimikyu, disguise (amplified rock)

trick room

play rough

hidden power (i'm considering changing this back to pain split as it's not v useful)

shadow ball

Snorlax, thick fat (figy berry)

snatch

power up punch

belly drum

heavy slam

Amphiros, plus (choice specs)

cotton guard

thunder

confuse ray

power gem

Flygon, levitate (choice band)

earthquake

rock slide

dragon claw

steel wing

Ditto, imposter (quick powder)

transform

Heracross, guts/ skill link (heracronite)

pin missile

arm thrust

rock blast

bulldoze

they're all at lv 100, and I have some others near enough at that level aswell (lucario, serperior, aurorus, aegislash, ninjask, others), some are IV breeded but have disadvantages like very high attack but equally low Def., or just fatal weaknesses to certain types which renders them almost unusable. So far I don't really struggle with the elite four until it gets to Anna, but even then I can still beat her after 2-5 tries.

This is my first playthrough but idm spoilers on upcoming battles as long as they're not massively relevant to the plot (I know about Lin's 3-4 consecutive battles). Any pokemon recommendations would be v much appreciated as i've already spent a lot of time breeding nd raising pokemon who turned out to be useless/ have little use in big battles like these and am sort of running out of ideas. Thanks

Edited by bxnnie_3715