Ecounter rates

CrypricDaemon

I just started a new game for 13.5 and I'm only at Gearen still, so I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but the encounter rates for Pokémon are extremely high. Every grass tile has an encounter and in the sewers every step is an encounter. Its honestly getting to the point the game is unplayable. i do have some passwords enabled but nothing that i have should have an effect on encounter rates in the first place. any help would be appreciated

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2023 at 10:22 PM, Bruce982 said:

Maybe this could help you:

Hi there, can you possible reshare what this post was, i cant see it on my end and im having the same issue. thanks and sorry to bother you. 

13 hours ago, Gham said:

Hi there, can you possible reshare what this post was, i cant see it on my end and im having the same issue. thanks and sorry to bother you. 

Hi, it was basically a reddit post explaining the use of spice scent in the cybernav, if u set it in 0000 it will act as a max repel, 0100 is the predetermined and 9999 will make you have encounters in every step you take. image.thumb.png.a6bf145e656e761e0258de9a14968f8f.png