V13.5 savefile

KaiserDestoroyah

so, im playing on joiplay but can't get past the "name the player character" screen....

could someone please give me savefile? (story mode, passwords to have easier battles,no need to sacrifice move slots for hms and on path to the renegade route)

please, my pc was compatible with v12 but i haven't been able to experience this wonderful story since like 2019 and its driving me insane.

• 2 months later...
On 11/12/2023 at 8:47 AM, KaiserDestoroyah said:

so, im playing on joiplay but can't get past the "name the player character" screen....

could someone please give me savefile? (story mode, passwords to have easier battles,no need to sacrifice move slots for hms and on path to the renegade route)

please, my pc was compatible with v12 but i haven't been able to experience this wonderful story since like 2019 and its driving me insane.

TO GET A RENAGADE ROUTE SAVE FILE HERE IS MY FILE:  Pokémon Rejuvenation Renegade Route Save file (The Bad Karma Files) v13.5 My Save File This is a pre renegade route game save file to see the bad ending (happy gaming you all!) hope it helps. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xpl3hsV505Ac_SAei3-EgXlJEXhNcWeL/view?usp=drive_link