Tower Cellar Localisation

Onellables

Hello there.

I kind of need help.

Right after ending the fight with Groudon at the Garufa Sanctuary, a cinematic where you are in Sheridan Village where your two companions are asking you if you want to follow them to the next location.

I denied the request wanting to explore more of the Sanctuary, but now i'm stucked without knowing where to go next, except with the Quest saying

image.png.1d5d4de5f4b23f517f00e1883138802c.png

Does anyone know where the Tower Cellar is or where to go to continue the quest ?

Spoiler

Enter the church at the isle of angels, go up one door and left one door and enter the gigantic triangle. You'll be at the starting zone of the tower of theolia.

From the first floor of the tower, go to the left stairs. This leads up to where you first were when you began climbing the tower back in the angie arc proper (the section where you had to use rock smash to a wall to go through) but this time the waters are frozen over, adding a bit of ice puzzle spice.

The partner you chose for sheridan will be at the end of the puzzles, which is where the ocean relic is. Somewhere roughly in the down left direction if I recall correctly.

Edited by Nishtala