Rampage Electrobat Issue

TurtTurtle

So in the school of nightmares on path 2 with the play when saki creates the Electrobat and you rampage through the SEC bots to then reenter the rigged game im softlocked inside the room, I also saved in it as well but i cant interact with the panel nor can i use the electrobat or leave the room.

• Global Mods
24 minutes ago, TurtTurtle said:

So in the school of nightmares on path 2 with the play when saki creates the Electrobat and you rampage through the SEC bots to then reenter the rigged game im softlocked inside the room, I also saved in it as well but i cant interact with the panel nor can i use the electrobat or leave the room.

You can't use the bat on the terminal?

• Global Mods
54 minutes ago, TurtTurtle said:

never mind i found it... this should be the right one

Game.rxdata 477.73 kB · 0 downloads

Try loading a backup before the rampage events. I'm sure not exactly what you managed to do. 
Additionally, are you using any mods or debug? And have you walked through walls during the sequence, or messed with anything that could skip events? 

1 minute ago, Dred said:

Try loading a backup before the rampage events. I'm sure not exactly what you managed to do. 
Additionally, are you using any mods or debug? And have you walked through walls during the sequence, or messed with anything that could skip events? 

No mods, i am using debug mode through RPG Maker although i tried it without it and still nothing. Haven't walked through walls or messed with any of the variables. 

• Global Mods
Just now, TurtTurtle said:

No mods, i am using debug mode through RPG Maker although i tried it without it and still nothing. Haven't walked through walls or messed with any of the variables. 

Okay, send me your save before the scene starts. I may be able to figure out the issue easier with it. 

1 minute ago, Dred said:

Okay, send me your save before the scene starts. I may be able to figure out the issue easier with it. 

ok i went back to a pervious version before it and it seems i had somehow missed a event talking to the SEC bot even tho it still allowed me through... honestly idk what happened but now im past it