Help my save files need to be saved

blackace12

Usually some screenshots or the file itself would help here. Otherwise I can only guess at the cause. you might have accidentally renamed the file and changed its file type, or called it something other than Game or Game_X, with X being the save file number, both of which would make the file not work. I'm leaning more towards the file type being wrong because of the Firefox icon. Again, the file itself or a screenshot of the save file would help.

hmm, works fine for me if i rename it to simply Game. dunno what the problem is mate, hope someone else can figure it out. try downloading the save attached and see if it was just a naming issue?Game.rxdata

nice team btw. If I had to make one recommendation, you can patch up the IVs at the Pokemon hospital in the district of hope. if you use fly in GDC, its the bottom option on the far left. enter the building directly above you, then talk to the nurse on the far right. Costs 10,000, which based on your money count is like pennies. feel free not to tho

Your PC is trying to open the saves as Firefox windows. Right click on one(1) of the files and hit "open as" and open one of them as a notepad file. This will change the icon next to all of them to notepad icons and it should open in your game just fine. Edit: Make sure you click "Always open with" when selecting Notepad to change. I haven't done this is a while but I'm like 90% certain this is what is happening here and how to fix it.

Edited by Pokerus
Forgot some info