Godot's Super Smash Bros Project: M Screenshot Gallery

Godot

for those who don't know what project M is;

it is essentially a Super Smash Bros Brawl Mod that mixes the best elements of Super Smash Bros Melee, Brawl, and various fighting games....

you can pick up the mod on the game's website, ProjectMthegame.com all you need is a 2 GB memory card and a copy of SSBB itself

A fair warning from the creators of this Mod

1223132100.jpg

Here is the Game's Roster:

.1223132111.jpg

More to come...

One of the Cool things about Project M is the roster... they didn't neccisarly "Hack" characters in. The group quite literally sat down and recreated characters from the original source matierial. one of the biggest and most Hypest things is the re-inclusion of Mewtwo

i don't like his eyes

1223132114.jpg

They also gave a majority of the cast alternate costumes... Here is Mewtwo's... you may recognize it from the Pokemon Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back!

1223132122.jpg

Look at that Pimp

1223132124.jpg

one cool thing they added to him is that when he performs select throw animations, his eyes glow...

also incase you can't tell... he isn't shooting his opponent... if you look closely, he is squeezing marth in a bubble of doom!

1223132129a.jpg

They also changed up Lucario. Those who played alot of 2D fighters by companies such as Capcom, Arksys, or Lab Zero maybe familiar with the Magic Series. For those who are not familiar with it, the Magic series is essentially a game mechanic that makes characters perform combos or attack combinations in a Light-Medium-Heavy-Laucher-Finisher order... Lucario does alot of this and some! He also has EX variations to his moves!

As you can see here Lucario has Glowing Hands. That means he can use an EX special move! An EX move is a powered up version of Lucario's Special Attacks, the Project M peoples decided to change Lucario's Reward by Getting the Crap Beaten Out of You system, and change it to Reward by Kicking Ass system. Lucario's Attacks deal low damage, but his combos and finishers scale up quickly and effectively! Those who master Lucario's combos and use of EX specials will be a force to be reckoned with!

1223132132.jpg

Tatsumaki!

1223132132a.jpg

Shoryuken!

1223132135.jpg

Everyone! Give Me Your Energy!

EX Aura Sphere, aka the Aura Blast!

1223132135a.jpg

nothing i can show yoshi related that i can explain via screen shot... but they added a RAINBOW of colors for him

1223132341.jpg

they added his colors to his shielding shell too! You can also Jump Cancel out of the shield to do some crazy set ups!

1223132342.jpg

Wolf kicks a little more ass... er i mean faic in this game! Here is some Pics of his alternate Costume!

1223132338.jpg

I dig the new look... i think it is from Starfox 64

1223132337.jpg

It was kinda hard to get a good picture of this guy... this guy is not photogenic in the slightest bit...

1223132336.jpg

Red's pokemon all got mad buffs since they became their own characters...

oh shit... is Ivysaur charging sunlight? we play Pokemon... we know what happens when he does that...

1223132330a.jpg

IMMA FIYA'N MAI LAZAR!

1223132330.jpg

being that nintendo didn't make this game, so the Project M staff could give snake some more M rated weaponry... like his Military Grade Combat Knife! Here is

Snake doing some CQC

i am surprised i knew that since i never played an MGS game before....

1223132322.jpg

idk what it does... but down taunt snake pulls out a cigarette...

it also does 1% damage to him for no reason... Smoking is bad! mmmmkay?

1223132325.jpg

whats this? is it some kind of new gadget?

1223132326.jpg

Oh! it is a Sleep Dart! Dark Overlords bent over conquering the world and filling it with Discord are so adorable when they are asleep... this actually seems like a good opportunity to sneak up to him and place a C4 on him... maybe even perform a short Combo!

1223132326a.jpg

Snake Tossing away his Cigarette... is this supposed to symbolize something?

1223132327.jpg

Sonic was made a bit cockier... wait... is that even possible?

wait... he is celebrating... he hasn't even won yet!

1223132320.jpg

they replaced his downsmash with this...

1223132317a.jpg

Stylish Pose~

1223132317.jpg

Sonic new Forward Air! it has a cool Sweet Spot at the Heel! You may recognize this if you have played Sonic Battle on the GBA...

1223132316.jpg

He actually does this when he lands a certain attack...

1223132314.jpg

Charizard looks sweet with his new "shiny color scheme"

i wonder why Sakurai didn't give Charizard his Shiny coloring in the original game... meh...

1223132304.jpg

Whats Bruce Lee's favorite Drink?

WAH-TAH!

1223132305.jpg

I love his new Forward Air! its like a fire claw thing!

1223132307.jpg

Charizard's new Up Throw! you may recognize it from the anime or the Pokemon Origins Special!

1223132307a.jpg

Squirtle's new Down B is quite Useful!

it is Bubble and it forces the opponent to trip and stumble... simular to Sub-Zero's freeze from the old MK

1223132259.jpg

Special Easter Egg hidden in the game!

Stylish~

1223132258.jpg

Oooooh Ya!~

1223132257.jpg

the Bubbles got quite a bit of range!

1223132251.jpg

Bowser was terrible in both Melee and Brawl... they fixed that in Project M! he is now one of the most powerful characters in the game! when he Glows Red like this he is practically invincible! his most powerful tool in my opinion is his newly enhanced Koopa Claw!

1223132230.jpg

They made Dry Bowser his Alt! Its cool and everything, but i like my Bowser with some Skin on his body...

1223132229.jpg

Wanna Fight? DK showing off his new Boxing Gear Duds!

1223132219.jpg

Much like Bowser, DK also needed some serious buffs... they made his Neutral air akin to Haggar's Lariat!

1223132220.jpg

his new Dashing Attack... a skilled Donkey Kong Country player may know how to use this move effectivly!

1223132223.jpg

Charging that Monkey Punch Maelstrom loves so much!

1223132223a.jpg

Samus, one of my favorite Smash Characters also needed some serious upgrades to compete with Nintendo's best... and i approve of alot of what Project M's staff did! You may recognize this move from the smash 4 trailer!

1223132217a.jpg

one of the coolest new themes with Samus is that they gave her the ability to change her beam type by pressing side taunt!

she has 2 types of Beams, Fire and Ice!

Here is some classic Ice Missile Action!

1223132217.jpg

New Forward Air looks pretty N-ice!

1223132216.jpg

Her Shoryuken style up smash is pretty COOL looking!

1223132215.jpg

ok.... last pun... i promise to chill out after this...

Her straight punch will knock out out Cold! why not

1223132214.jpg

Lucas has some new Duds that make him look alot like his brother Claus!

1223132207.jpg

his side B special was changed to have a PSI Freeze effect! hes neutral B also has been changed to a Charging Animation... what does it charge? I'll show you in a bit...

1223132207a.jpg

Without Charge

1223132209.jpg

With Charge

1223132209a.jpg

Zelda has got some pretty mad buffs, her biggest change is that her side B can now be placed as Mines, she can have up to 3 Din's Fires on Screen at the same time!

1223132151.jpg

Everyone's ability to recover has been toned down a bit... Pit's Especially... this is his new Up B, he also has a new side B as well

1224130005.jpg

i am not entirely sure what this is from... i think it is from Thousand Year Door... but i might be wrong...

1224130003a.jpg

1224130003.jpg

Same goes for this... i have never played Mother before...

1224130002.jpg

Pikachu is ready to Party! How about you? He even brought his very own Special Party Hat! Old Skool Smash players may remember it!

1223132354.jpg

who is this evil do-er that stands in mario's way?

1223132352.jpg

is that the mysterious Mr. L from Super Paper Mario?

1223132348.jpg

who ever is under that mask, he has some Smokin' Sick Style!~

1223132347.jpg

Dr. Mario also made a Comeback!

1223132349.jpg

Sig 4 KOs Daily STAT

i actually study medicine... i think thats how you prescribe a victory...

1223132350.jpg

So mewtwo's forward throw is mind crushing then? I rather miss his skeet shooting where I can hit other characters flying through the air too. Maybe they thought it was OP. AS IF. Hopefully this new attack method is stronger to make up for it then.

Smoking has always been a bad habit for Snake. Ever since the first one, the other characters tell him it's bad for him but he keep smoking anyways. In the games, smoking calms snake down, steadying his aim and getting rid of the negative effects of being stressed on health recovering and stuff. But while he smokes, it takes away a bit of health cuz that shit is bad for you. =P

The white and black yoshi's were special color's in Yoshi's story, and had some special effect or ability that I can't remember right now.

Me gusta Ivysaur's solarbeam. Kinda disappointed that bubble doesn't do damage. But fuck yeah, seismic toss!

Dry Bowser = Best Bowser

That Ness outfit is pretty much what you wear at the beginning of the game- his pj's! Buzz Buzz's ship crashes near the neighborhood, waking you up.

Din's Fire mines? FFFF. I wonder if lucas can still absorb 'em like that.

do you have to charge up bubble or is it nice and instantaneous?

And not gonna lie, while I hated the necessity of switching pokemon after a while because they got tired, I liked being able to switch it up mid battle to fight different players. I usually did pretty well with all 3 so I wasn't dependent on only using one like some chumps. =P