Help with Radomus

Eviora

He has been pretty much steamrolling my team... I have no clue what to do about that Metagross.

My Pokémon are Golem, Blaziken, Crobat, Gardevoir, Scrafty, and Gyarados, all from level 51 to 53. I know I could grind those up a little (is there a fast place for that?) but other than that I have no idea what to do. v.v Are any of his Pokémon relatively safe for Gardevoir to set up against?

Edit: Pointless topic of pointlessness! I beat him by having Gradevoir set up DT and CM against Alakazam. I just kept trying until he missed me enough for me to succeed at setting up. =D I used Shadow Ball on Gradevoir, too, of course. Anyone else willing to offer advice for others can do so here!

Edited by Undying Phoenix

Use Gyarados and spammed it with dragon dance when he switch out to Gallade. His Gallade don't do much damage to Gyarados. Use bite on everything. For Metagross, use bite it may do a chunk of damage but it makes your Gyaradeos faint after that. Switch to Blaziken and finish it off with blaze kick. That was my plan to defeat Radomus and it works. Using this plan makes it defeating him so easy!

He beat me a few times until I improvised. I caught a lvl 52 Paras, evolved it next level and taught it spore using a heart scale. That made Radomus much easier. Put 3-4 of his pokes to sleep and then killed them by spamming dark moves. Still, that gossip gardevoir could have steamrolled my whole team anyway. She did that the first time, 2nd time the AI stuffed up. Instead of using hidden power (fighting) to kill my scrafty she used 3 calm minds and a wish. All the while my scrafty was SE'ing it with dark moves and killed her. I felt kinda disapointed tbh.

Thats Radomus and El in the banner of the forum isn't it? I wonder if theres a story behind that scene...

Edited by mdman1