Starting to make some custom sprites? just a start.

Shadow Rysing

Those look neat! The only issue I see is that shiny dragonite's back sprite has some gray lines that clash with the bright red. I'd advise to make it less grey and more dark wine red/reddish brown or smth like that. Oh, and the non-mega sceptile's wrist leaf blade thingies on the back sprite have some outer lines that seem too light? Try to adjust them so that they're darker/contrast more with the rest of the grays. Also, just in case you don't know, try to look into hue shifting, it's helped me improve a lot ever since I started trying to do sprites. Good luck!

1 hour ago, Lillietea said:

Those look neat! The only issue I see is that shiny dragonite's back sprite has some gray lines that clash with the bright red. I'd advise to make it less grey and more dark wine red/reddish brown or smth like that. Oh, and the non-mega sceptile's wrist leaf blade thingies on the back sprite have some outer lines that seem too light? Try to adjust them so that they're darker/contrast more with the rest of the grays. Also, just in case you don't know, try to look into hue shifting, it's helped me improve a lot ever since I started trying to do sprites. Good luck!

I appreciate the advice. Dragonite was the first one I did, so yea, it's not great. Back sprite main red doesn't match, and too much gray in the red areas. I tend to not touch white and black areas. And I had no plan for Sceptile. I'm gonna redo him cause I have one now. I'm proud of the Dragalge.