Am I cookin or whatt

theblackcat9820

Good in what sense? Bronzong itself is pretty good, and Levitate is probably it's best ability for non-PvP (unless you're fighting fire types or want to use Heavy Slam). The nature isn't great for Bronzong (Sassy, Careful, Brave, or Calm would be my recommendations depending on what you're running). The IVs are alright if you're running a defensive build that utilizes Gyro Ball or Trick Room (though in that case you'd definitely want to change your nature to either Sassy or Brave). The EVs are good for Special Defense but bad for everything else; I'd recommend that you should reset everything but Spec Def and HP using berries, max out HP, and give the last 6 to Defense, Attack, or Special Attack, depending on your moves. The item should probably be changed to Leftovers when you have them. If not then if you happen to be running all attacks you could go Assault Vest or if you're running Gyro Ball or Trick Room you could actually keep a Power Item on it if there are no better options. I can't comment on the moves since you didn't include them, but support ones are generally good since Bronzong's Attack stats aren't great.