Is it worth it...?

SaurianFan

So, I'm a new player who is very excited to start Rejuvenation. I've completed Reborn and am now going through its post-game and MY GOD IS REBORN AMAZING!!! I have high hopes for Rejuvenation as well! However, I've seen the announcement that V13.5 of the game is coming soon... but not out yet. I'm wondering if it is worth it to start a playthrough of Rejuvenation now at risk of not being able to carry my team that I'm playing through with into the new version. Additionally, I've seen the devpost about how the game will just implode if you try to update the game in certain areas. I want to know EXACTLY which locations are unsafe if I do decide to start my playthrough and the update comes out in the middle of my journey. 

TLDR: Is it worth it to start a playthrough now with V13.5 around the corner? What areas of the game would I be safe to update my game version within when 13.5 comes out?

• Like 1

I'm planning on waiting for my second run, mostly for the route split and passwords, but having beaten the game, it's a fairly long game, and some early stuff is going to be changed, so if you don't mind possibly missing changes, or if your going to do multiple runs I would 100% recommend playing it now, otherwise pokemon Desolation is also good and probably won't update for a while as one was released fairly recently.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, SaurianFan said:

So, I'm a new player who is very excited to start Rejuvenation. I've completed Reborn and am now going through its post-game and MY GOD IS REBORN AMAZING!!! I have high hopes for Rejuvenation as well! However, I've seen the announcement that V13.5 of the game is coming soon... but not out yet. I'm wondering if it is worth it to start a playthrough of Rejuvenation now at risk of not being able to carry my team that I'm playing through with into the new version. Additionally, I've seen the devpost about how the game will just implode if you try to update the game in certain areas. I want to know EXACTLY which locations are unsafe if I do decide to start my playthrough and the update comes out in the middle of my journey. 

TLDR: Is it worth it to start a playthrough now with V13.5 around the corner? What areas of the game would I be safe to update my game version within when 13.5 comes out?

From what I've played I'd say that Chapters 1-5 are early game and you can easily have 30+ hours in the game after you finish chapter 5,- especially if you're a completionist. Chapters 3, 4 and 5 are my most favorite chapters in the entire game.

image.thumb.png.409b3c1fe795afcaf6a9d03d6ce41660.png
Personally, I'm gonna wait for 13.5 to drop because the passwords are gonna add so much customizability as far as quality of life and adding difficulty. But if you want to go for it I'd recommend you play up to chapter 5 and that may just get you even more hyped for the update.
Alternatively, if you have a lot of time and no respect for your sleep schedule you could potentially finish chapter 15- but please don't do that!

• Like 1