Help with lost save file

KrisFella

Hello

Good afternoon everyone

I installed some mods for reborn but since i messed up i deleted and redownloaded the whole pokemon reborn folder.....including my save

How can i recover my save back?

Already tried some recovery tools (3 of them) but i couldn't find my "Game.rxdata" on my computer.

I don't know if it matters, but all this happened on my phone since i use joiplay

I don't really know how to recover my game.rxdata file or if it even is stored somewhere hidden since i deleted it or if it easy at all to find it but since i also looked on my pc, i couldn't find a hint of my save. Does anyone know or can help resolve this??

Edited by KrisFella

Not a for sure fix since im not that savvy on Recovery, but if you deleted it somehow

>Check the Recycle Bin cause i dont think think windows explorer search checks in there
>Users/(Whatever your PC's name is/Saved Games/Pokemon Reborn is where saves are stored on pc, not the folder of the game itself in which there should be backup files like so
image.png.a486f491d070f46af29b2580e1296f70.png

in the case here Lets pretend Game_5 doesn't exist, I can go to Game_5 - 188 - Aura - 41h 0m - 9 Badges and rename it to Game_5 and the game will load that save as a previous backup
Some progress might be lost depending on how far back ago you saved

Joikey i do not know where it stores saved games, if this was steam deck then id be able to help with that location

I should have clarified more

My bad

I deleted the save along with all of 5 backup saves i had.

I deleted everything related to reborn to try and redownload it again. I'm a stupid dumbass who forgot to remove the saves before deleting the folder :)

Also about joiplay, it basically stores the game wherever you want.

I just made a Pokemon Reborn folder and put all of the data in there and run the game like normal.

And again all of this is happening on a phone.

I never used my pc for anything relating to reborn so there can't be any saves there.

Also here are the results where i type joiplay. There is nothing relevant in these files related to reborn.

Screenshot_20230713-203216_ZArchiver.jpg

Edited by KrisFella