Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

egglocke save file

Javiervr7

Question

Hey guys! i've been looking for an egglocke save file in the reborn community for a really long time and had no luck. So i took matters into my own hands and made an savefile. it took a while to create the save file full of eggs. To create the save file i used the SharedPc mod, sandbox mode mod and debug mode. 

-The eggs are legal with gen 7 egg moves

-There are not duplicates within the egg pool except for some except of for forms, splits like burmy, basculin, espurr, frillish (needed to  make a box full of 30 slots, not leave a single blank spot).

-All eggs are non legendary/ultra beast mons (with the exception of Type:Null and Poipole they're included in the pool since they're available in the main storyline and they can evolve + are <600 BST).

- The eggs are in between the Box 8 and box 19.

- I turned on 5 passwords: Nuzlocke, weather mod, easyhms, noitems and freeexpall. (i don't like the hardcap password, so i used the expall password instead, if u want more or less passwords just grab data chips from the debug mode and do it, make your own rules :D!)

-I added 15 xs exp candies, to make easier leveling up your first mon.

Also if u want a save file with the eggs with your own character and rules, try either using the sharedpc mod and manually transfer the eggs (yeah kinda a pain but better than nothing) or the debug mode.

i hope this save file helps the egglocke enjoyers out there

Edit: Added some missing mons and added "illegal" eggmoves to azurill and happiny (aqua jet and seismic toss, since i wont add marill and chansey that would be a dupe, i dont think a single move that only the middle stage via breeding; would fully justify their addition to keep everything "legal").

Game.rxdata

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet