Seeking new game to help me wait for Pokebank

Skullkin

I'm looking for more pokemon games like Reborn, or ROM hacks like Pokémon Snakewood, to stop me from going crazy waiting for the release of pokebank. I have the VisualBoyAdvance device for Gameboy titles, as well as DeSuMe for DS titles (although games based off of the HGSS games have a tendency to not work quite as well on it.)

Creepypasta-based games are cool, and I'm totally down for unique story plots and fakemons. I'll take on any difficulty of game, especially if there exists a game where you play as a villain, like team rocket or something. (Stealing your first pokemon from the professor's lab while he's out and working your way to the top of Team -insertnamehere- through various crimes where you must battle security guards while on your way to the room with the thing you need to steal or something. ...Actually, If this game doesn't exist, it needs to be made now that I've said it <3 lol~)

Post potential games below, pretty please~! ^^

Have you tried the waiting game?

In all seriousness its hard to recomend a game that is "free" most free games tend to not be that good...

Only Hack, Mod, and/or Fan games I play really is Pokemon Reborn and Project: M

I remember reading about a pokemon hack where you play as the bad guy,
I cant remeber the name, but the evil team you worked for was called Team Dark, and you were the descendant of the one that remade the whole team.

Also there was another hack where you play as the son/daughter of Giovanni. But, sadly, i cant remember the name of the hack too.