Lunatone (Pokedex Quest)

epicrfm

Lunatone is the last pokemon I need for Bee's quest. I apparently missed or fainted the Tanzan Mountain Lunatone when I was going through e18 on my file a few years ago since it isn't showing up now, and I didn't find anywhere else I could get it on the encounter spreadsheet. I can apparently catch it in the wild in a postgame location, but I want to complete Bee's quest before I start e19 content. Does anyone have a spare Lunatone they can trade me?

My username is the same as my forum name (epicrfm). Timezone is EST (GMT-4), so I'll be available for ~4 hours after this post goes up (until GMT 04:00) and then I would be available again tomorrow afternoon (around GMT 18:00). Let me know if you want something specific back.

Hello. I have Lunatones I can spare. As for pokemon to trade back, I missed the Bounsweet and Gothita events and need those to complete Bee's quest. Could you trade those to me?

I am also in EST and should be available during the hours you are, either today or another day.

Yeah no problem, hope you're able to complete it. I was able to trigger both the bounsweet an gothita events post restoration by breeding a glameow from the evolved purugly from the salon an just got the gothita by talking to gothitelle. IDK if you could have activated those but I hope I saved you some trouble

• 4 months later...