The unlikely Main Character of my playthrough (5 Badges in!)

Sodsire

image.png.79d5d45144ebfcfba1d3b1f5fed7f991.pngimage.png.081d00a7b2269b76309c4f187e12afe9.png

Every time I play this game I find more early game heroes that make taking on the first few gym leaders really fun. Honestly, I thought I would be saying that Calm Mind + Simple Swoobat or that the 515 BST Cryogonal had Ice beam since level 25 would be putting in the most work on my team. But 5 of my Pokemon are the clean-up crew for the ABSOLUTE MENACE that is BiggieCheese. You see, BiggieCheese doesn't need no TMs, no 2nd STAB move, and none of that Speed + SpAtk evs bs. This rat is trained with 252 hp, 252 def, and a bold nature. BiggieCheese unflinchingly stares at Shade and dissects his team with adorable nuzzles and surgically precise volt switches to bring the other homies in.

No physical attacker breaks through BiggieCheese. BiggieCheese smiles at them charming their already inferior physical attacks into a mere stray speck of dust. The only thing I fear is BiggieCheese, because with those eyes he asks me "What is YOUR limit trainer?" I have to watch BiggieCheese while healing my other Pokemon because I am terrified that he will disintegrate those poor defenseless Team Meteor grunts with no remorse. It's not a question of what BiggieCheese brings to the team, but instead what offerings the team brings to their god. 

I need to find a Pokemon stronger than BiggieCheese so he has something to challenge,- something to rise above. BiggieCheese sees us only as pawns on his board, no, atoms in his universe.

Before I continue my journey, BiggieCheese wanted me to tell you guys his favorite song: "Rip & Tear" by Mick Gordon

save me please Arceus.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Drock said:

Yes biggiecheese is very stall capable with that moveset and EV spread.  I think further into the playthrough biggiecheese will find its toughest opponent yet😁

Hehehehe we'll see how far BiggieCheese will go. 😄

• Like 1