League Highlights Day 64

Amethyst

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You steal my gossip. Master steals my leader position. Kitty steals my highlights.... I have nothing left here! I am stripped of my spotlight! I am scandal-less! I have no cries to my attention...
All I can do is cry.
You'll see me on the server screen... Just before you kill me.
I don't even know how many badges were fought and won. I-
Well, to be honest, I don't care. My master did stunningly, even if he did lose! I had to sneak in as a gym leader to cover his absence in a chess tournament which he DOMINATED by the way, but he's back now, and ready to teach you all what PERFECTION really is. His profile is now available as well!
I'd post it but nobody CARES what I have to say.
So I quit.
I'm done.
I'm leaving.
GOODBYE REBORN!

...well, kinda. I guess I still have to go in and fight every now and then...

Corey versus Dorogon and Will versus Heather are featured. And you know what?! I don't know why! No one tells me anything! I'm dyyiiiiiing~

XOXO
Gossipless Gardevoir... Gone.

Oh. Well hum. It seems that daily highlights are forgotten! Oh noeeez! Anyways. You guys should know by now what's going on. Dramaaaa yada yada yada... Gym leaders movinnnggg. Wait. No. NO. That means I gotta move around badges. -sulks- Why does it have to be Mondayyyy!?

Anyways. I don't think I'll be doing daily highlights anymore. I think I'll do highlights every Monday. I think it's fitting, yes? With school starting and everything, I can't keep my entire focus on the league (no matter how much I'd like to)

So Miss Kitty has her own league!!! The badge looks soooooooo cute.
Yes. I realize I'm speaking third person. o_o

I don't know the details on leader movements yet. (I really hope it's not a noticable difference. But if it is, I may commit suicide.)
meh. I'll post it tomorrow.
Peace out~

<3Much luff from teh Main Kitten<3

• 4 weeks later...
So battling isn't my thing...
But highlights...
Highlights, they say...

I see no high lights!
"Week"?! Week highlights ARE weak!

I'm bringin' highlights back...
Them other girls don't know how to act
I think it's special what's behind your back
So turn around and I'll pick up the slack!

...Yeah, yeah, enough with the whole shyness and modest nature facade thing. I AM sorry about Amor but I can't do that whole innocent girl routine. So Gardevoir's back, and ready to pick up where you all failed! So deal with it~!

XOXO
Gossip Gardevoir

[quote name='Gardevoir' post='4370' date='Sep 14 2010, 12:55 AM']I'm sure you did wonderfully, Mashew... Sorry, I guess he just wanted the original?
...If you want, you can have them.[/quote]

Actually I did alright in the Investigation Squad which you still are a member of btw and No its find you are the original so you keep them~ I'll jsut... stick to my Squad~ and pick up any slack that you may have since you might be busy with Luna

>> ha! good joke considering you would eat yourself~ but oh well you have your Gossip we have our investigating~ good luck have fun now to think how to help Wolfie lol.

I did do good asa temp you thogh ask Wolfie for the highlights lol XD

See Gardevoir lol XD

It's Me Gossip Mash here for the League Highlights AKA the Rumors =o!
Monday night was just a bore... nothing exciting at all I didn't even get to make a grand appearance! out of two battles one person won. congrats Doc on your Win.
In other news seems Wolfie and Kitty don't have that much time to have Smex anymore! maybe its just a problem in the sack no excitement.~Maybe that could be why they are running away to Colorado! =O Scandalous! Also seems Geo is a little mad at Ame for something but then again who isn't mad at him. He is after all nothing like My "Master" cool cunning funny smart~ Well there wasn't much to gossip about so until next time!
XOXO
Gossip Mash~♥

Featured Battle
-----------------
Doc vs. OafKing(catchy isn't it~) Blake couldn't keep his cool~ New girl trouble? =3

[quote name='mashew' post='4400' date='Sep 14 2010, 05:33 PM']Geo you do realize that I am gossiping most isn't the truth and doc don't say that! I simply did what I though GG would do lol it was fun but strange~[/quote]
And the Chaos starts again

Peace Out~