League Highlights Day 64

Amethyst

[quote]Heather is Corey's daughter?[/quote]

Kitty was evil and didn't give me credit for figuring that out. Hopefully we'll be able to get both Corey and Heather here at the same time (maybe). Strangely, the only Pokemon game where you see the dad is Gen 3, and that's only because your dad is a Gym Leader. Here, we've only heard about daddies. ANYWAY, Kudos to Terra for being the first Gym Leader to nickname a Pokemon! Rawrchomp is the most awesomest name ever. And about Team Meteor, I'm praying, PRAYING that the Commanders' names aren't stupid puns like Saturn, Jupiter, and Mars from Team Galactic. Oh, and I found a picture of Team Meteor! Here it is:

[img]http://images.whatport80.com/images/thumb/c/cf/Trollface.jpg/400px-Trollface.jpg[/img]

You can see perfect resemblance between the way they acted last night and this pretty picture. ;)

*pants from effort of typing that huge block in about 2 minutes*

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='N8theGr8' post='2492' date='Aug 6 2010, 01:23 PM']Oh, and I found a picture of Team Meteor! Here it is:

[img]http://images.whatport80.com/images/thumb/c/cf/Trollface.jpg/400px-Trollface.jpg[/img]

You can see perfect resemblance between the way they acted last night and this pretty picture. ;)

*pants from effort of typing that huge block in about 2 minutes*[/quote]
You bastard, but yeah, that was pretty much my face when everyone thought that I was just a troll.

But it wasn't trolling, it was a performance.

HEY N8 we both figured it out!!!! and thanks kitty you getting her mad let me win~ loland the meteor team are a bunch of ignorant little.... nevermind........ they will learn soon enough what they are trying is wrong!!

[quote name='Gardevoir' post='2212' date='Aug 2 2010, 09:04 PM']I can't talk about stuff that doesn't happen!

...or can I...

Bullet and Lara confessed their undying love for each other![/quote]

[quote name='AmethystStorm' post='2228' date='Aug 2 2010, 09:35 PM']...
Bullet and Lara, sittin' in a tree.
Bulolet.[/quote]

Whaaaaaaaaaat.

You guys so took advantage of the fact that I wasn't here to say that.

Gardevoirrrrrr. <_<

...Dang, I missed a lot yet again. >.>

[quote name='Bullet' post='2588' date='Aug 9 2010, 09:08 PM']About as relevant as a naked opera singer tap dancing on Mount Everest while two alligators eat his arms.......[/quote]
Sounds about right.

...As if I'm going to let any rogue Kitty steal my spotlight... These are my highlights! Mine! And MY Gossip! You can't take that away from me!

...<3 you, Lara? ^^

Out of a total 17 battles fought on Friday, exactly 7 badges were awarded! Congratulations to the new qualifying trainers, Doc and Middleman, as well as the others who finally got their badges!

...Less congratualtions to Florina, who despite losing much more than the other entry-level leaders last week, shifted up in rank.

Cal, Corey, Julia and Heather continue to fall this week, as Cal finally reaches the lowest position- what shame! Blake, on the other hand, continues his rise, having gone from position 4 to 11. Not bad for an Oafking.

...boring stuff aside... Friday night was very exciting for all of us! The recent appearance of Team Meteor brought an unexpected but very [i]un[/i]pleasant surprise in the form of their leader, Solaris appearing... with a mind controlled Amor! You have no idea how fantastic this was!
...only for storytelling purposes, of course... ^^
Maybe.
But, sadly, in the end, AmethystStorm challenged Solaris to an end-all fight, and earned the freedom of Will, and Amwhore. Shamed and distraught, Meteor turned tail and fled...
Oh well...

Featured Battle:
[url="http://www.pokemonreborn.com/logs/380.html"]AmethystStorm vs Meteor Leader Solaris[/url]

XOXO
Gossip Gardevoir

if only...

[quote name='Gardevoir' post='2590' date='Aug 9 2010, 09:24 PM']Amwhore[/quote]
Clever, this coming from a jealous Gardevoir with only 2 horns on each side of her face... But seriously, will you two ever get along...?

[quote name='Bullet' post='2591' date='Aug 9 2010, 09:43 PM']Solaris is Will........[/quote]
Impossible, I was being held at Team Meteor's base, suspended over a pit of Sharpedoes, see?
[center][img]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae189/SupahFish/Infinitas-SharpedoPit.jpg[/img][/center]

[quote name='Gardevoir' post='2590' date='Aug 9 2010, 07:24 PM']...boring stuff aside... Friday night was very exciting for all of us! The recent appearance of Team Meteor brought an unexpected but very [i]un[/i]pleasant surprise in the form of their leader, Solaris appearing... with a mind controlled Amor! You have no idea how fantastic this was!
...only for storytelling purposes, of course... ^^
Maybe.
But, sadly, in the end, AmethystStorm challenged Solaris to an end-all fight, and earned the freedom of Will, and Amwhore. Shamed and distraught, Meteor turned tail and fled...
Oh well...[/quote]

AGAIN I am forgotten! I fought off their Grunt and two Sub-Leaders! I swear, next time I'm standing aside...

I beat Solaris with my pro team...a grunt and Jack and Ace as well...but AMWHORE? REALLY? THAT'S MORE EVIL THAN DAMN SOLARIS! Gardevoir, I swear, once I get to battle you for gym, I will happily pound you into the ground. Because, this is getting ridiculous. Of course, that is an INCREDIBLE understatement...

Godly Magikarp does not approve. [See signature]

[quote name='mashew' post='2602' date='Aug 10 2010, 12:42 AM']Wait Gardevoir I have a question... why did you put If Only?[/quote]
She probably hopes that Solaris would've killed off Amor, but that's not what he'd do according to what I overheard in the base... well, that or she's rooting for Meteor...

[quote name='Will' post='2595' date='Aug 9 2010, 10:56 PM']Clever, this coming from a jealous Gardevoir with only 2 horns on each side of her face... But seriously, will you two ever get along...?

Impossible, I was being held at Team Meteor's base, suspended over a pit of Sharpedoes, see?
[center][img]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae189/SupahFish/Infinitas-SharpedoPit.jpg[/img][/center][/quote]

lol nice drawing

[quote name='N8theGr8' post='2599' date='Aug 10 2010, 12:27 AM']I beat Solaris with my pro team...a grunt and Jack and Ace as well...but AMWHORE? REALLY? THAT'S MORE EVIL THAN DAMN SOLARIS! Gardevoir, I swear, once I get to battle you for gym, I will happily pound you into the ground. Because, this is getting ridiculous. Of course, that is an INCREDIBLE understatement...

Godly Magikarp does not approve. [See signature][/quote]

You guys are taking this Team Meteor thing way too seriously.....
I mean, Solaris was obviously Will.....
Btw, your magikarp is showing up as a red x for me right now xD

Gardevoir is fail. I gotta do Highlights. >.>

Anyways.
There isn't much to cover anyways. Out of 7 battles last night, Kiba was the only one to win. WAY TO FAIL, PEOPLE.

And sorry Ame had to leave early. He had to comfort me. I didn't want him to, but he did.. :/ I'm sorry.