League Highlights Day 64

Amethyst

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just have to stop talking about Miss Kitty.... Iiif I tried to cover everything that happened with her, I would simply have to explode. And we wouldn't want that now would we? <3

Out of a total 14 battles played last night, 5 badges were awarded! Congratulations to Bullet, Max, N8 and Nightmare

That said, Blake, having lost two three people this week alone, seems to be losing his cool. While his previous ratio will probably slip him past Julia and up another rank, he's continue incline may finally becoming to a stop. That said, Blake's battles WERE pretty close- check them out below.

In other news, lolGeo is smoooooth! Only turning to Miss Kitty instead of Yuki now! Woowoo.

It seems Corey's starting to hog the spotlight this week. Although he's not a very spotlightish person... Oh, good luck~

Featured Battles:
[url="http://www.pokemonreborn.com/logs/308.html"]Bullet vs Blake- Round Four and Final[/url]
[url="http://www.pokemonreborn.com/logs/315.html"]Nightmare vs Blake- Out Stall'd.[/url]

XOXO
Gossip Gardevoir

[quote name='Miss Kitty' post='1859' date='Jul 28 2010, 07:25 PM']Neh! I can't help that all the boys come to the Server Yard cuz they like my mewlkshakes. :3[/quote]
:blink: Lolwut!

Ohmygod. You all have No idea how badly I want to talk about how much of a FAILURE Amethyst is!
Sick Wednesday, late yesterday, even later today!
Trainer cards unupdated! Tournaments late, gym leaders and members alike mysteriously vanishing!

Can we fire him?
Pleeeeease?
Please? <3

Out of 8 battles played, only 6 were won, because Amethyst is lame! Yes, that makes sense.

And that's all he gave me! That's it! Done! Out! Whoo!

Strike, strike, strike, strike!

XXXX
Gossip Gardevoir