Santa-fy it!

Flux

Soooo... In light of the holiday season, I've decided to set up this...thing....to help people make their avatars more holiday-oriented. Basically, I'll just add a Santa hat or something to the avatars of people who request one. If you're too lazy to do it yourself, or just don't know how to do it, this is your place! If you'd rather do something other than a santa hat, just swing it by me, and I'll see what I can do. Likewise, if there's a specific hat you want, just send me the link. Granted, the higher quality picture you use, the cheesier the hat will look, but I'll do my best. I'll keep track of current requests on this post and I'll post the finished product in this thread. If you like what you see, a +1 would be appreciated. But it's up to you, based on how happy you are with it. Happy Holidays all!

Holiday energy gone...

Current Works:

-Santa Outfit Rayquaza for KingMurdoc

-Snow-themed Ninetales for Secundum - Done

-Christmas Pokeball for Alphagar

-Chrismas avatar for akaFila~

Edited by Flux

Santa outfit for Rayquaza please. I'd love to see it.

The whole outfit? That may prove tricky, but I'll try.

Edit:

@Secundum

Something like this?

2n23dzk.png

If you'd rather have a non-pixelated version, I can give it a shot, but I can't guarantee the quality...

@CobraKill

Even though you didn't ask for one, I tried. Look into the background...

2mzh63q.png

@KingMurdoc

Yours is in the works. I've got a pretty good looking Santa Hat Rayquaza, but getting a coat on it is giving me trouble...

Edited by Flux

Thanks for the hat but now I have an actual request. GIMP isn't cooperating, and I'd like some animated snow in front of it. I'm not great at image editing as evident by my last picture. Also if you can think of a good place to say Merry Christmas in the image it'd be even better, but I don't want to be too greedy.

Thanks in advance!

@Cobra

Is this what you meant? I also liked the Merry Christmas you had, so I left it there.

doovnl.gif

If you'd rather have the snow fall slower, I can do that too.

Edit: I see you have found a much better version. I should have looked for something like that first. V.V

@ Murdoc

I only have the hat, but here it is. I'm not having luck with the suit, but I'll let you know if I make any progress.

eg359f.png

Edited by Flux

• 2 weeks later...