Pokémon Realities (Recruiting Fangame)

XxZeroxX

Hello there everyone, I'm the lead developer in a fangame called Pokémon Realities, we're currently in the base stages of mapping and making character sprites

Pokémon Realities takes place in the Kessho Region, a region with a mysterious crystal that was supposedly gifted to the first inhabitants from Arceus. At first, the crystal was used as a monument of worship, until one day, it opened up a massive rift in the sky. This massive rift began shooting out beams of light around the island, once each of the beams made contact with the ocean surface, more land appeared. Once the rift disappeared, the region’s size had increased massively. When the inhabitants went to explore these other regions, they were met with people of new cultures and technology, flying cars, war machines, magic, and much much more. The leaders of these civilizations all gathered together and created something the region had never seen before, the Pokémon League. Once word of the league got out, trainers from all other regions appeared throughout the region. Some came for the league, others came to explore, while others came to experience new cultures, but wherever there is light, there is always darkness…

Please note this game is still in its beginning stages

Things Needed
Pokémon Essentials v20.1
RPG Maker XP

I'm decent at most of these things, but we are in massive need of an advanced coder if we want to keep this project going

Needed Positions
Composer
Tileset Artist
Advanced Coder
Eventer (Maybe 2)

Note, we can always use more spriters, but people who are experienced have a better chance of making it on the dev team

Planned Features
9 Generations of Pokémon
Bond Feature (For Certain Characters & Pokémon)
Custom Music/Soundtracks
Difficulty Settings
12 Gyms + E4 & Champion
Type Changes to certain Pokémon (making lesser used Pokémon more useful)
Base Stat Changes to certain Pokémon (making lesser used Pokémon more useful)
Field Effects
Pokégear
EV Training Zone in early game & Grinding Spot
Rivals
Regional Variants of Pokémon
An Evil Organization with some, mysterious motives
A Few Fakemon

Possible/Potential Features
Multiple Routes/Story Endings
Following Pokémon
Trainer Customization
Custom Shinies

This game is in Gen 3 FRLG Graphics

Also please do not use regional variants I have made under any circumstances

Dev Team
Lead Dev - Zero (me)
Storywriter - Lance
Spriter(s) - FootsorePuppy, ThatZoroark, & RobiChan
Mapper - Conkster
Dialogue Author - IserusQvav
Artist- Slushsaw Man

If you're at all interested by this please contact me on discord at XxZeroxX#6316 for more info as well (Images, More in-depth story details, Etc)
Or join our discord server

Discord Server

Right below, there are some attachment images containing the following: Character Sprites, A Custom ability, Icon Ball, our Beta Title Screen, example of type changes to certain Pokémon, regional variants of certain Pokémon, and some fakemon (some official scrapped PKMN too)

Screenshot (9).png

icon_ball.png

Lead Singer Valentine.png

title.png

Remowraith.png

Octobot2.png

Screenshot (11).png

Screenshot (24).png

Screenshot (28).png

Edited by XxZeroxX
Updating information to make more accurate
  • Upvote 1

• 9 months later...
On 4/30/2023 at 1:12 AM, XxZeroxX said:

Hello there everyone, I'm the lead developer in a fangame called Pokémon Realities, we're currently in the base stages of mapping and making character sprites

Pokémon Realities takes place in the Kessho Region, a region with a mysterious crystal that was supposedly gifted to the first inhabitants from Arceus. At first, the crystal was used as a monument of worship, until one day, it opened up a massive rift in the sky. This massive rift began shooting out beams of light around the island, once each of the beams made contact with the ocean surface, more land appeared. Once the rift disappeared, the region’s size had increased massively. When the inhabitants went to explore these other regions, they were met with people of new cultures and technology, flying cars, war machines, magic, and much much more. The leaders of these civilizations all gathered together and created something the region had never seen before, the Pokémon League. Once word of the league got out, trainers from all other regions appeared throughout the region. Some came for the league, others came to explore, while others came to experience new cultures, but wherever there is light, there is always darkness…

Please note this game 
geometry dash scratch is still in its beginning stages

Things Needed
Pokémon Essentials v20.1
RPG Maker XP

I'm decent at most of these things, but we are in massive need of an advanced coder if we want to keep this project going

Needed Positions
Composer
Tileset Artist
Advanced Coder
Eventer (Maybe 2)

Note, we can always use more spriters, but people who are experienced have a better chance of making it on the dev team

Planned Features
9 Generations of Pokémon
Bond Feature (For Certain Characters & Pokémon)
Custom Music/Soundtracks
Difficulty Settings
12 Gyms + E4 & Champion
Type Changes to certain Pokémon (making lesser used Pokémon more useful)
Base Stat Changes to certain Pokémon (making lesser used Pokémon more useful)
Field Effects
Pokégear
EV Training Zone in early game & Grinding Spot
Rivals
Regional Variants of Pokémon
An Evil Organization with some, mysterious motives
A Few Fakemon

Possible/Potential Features
Multiple Routes/Story Endings
Following Pokémon
Trainer Customization
Custom Shinies

This game is in Gen 3 FRLG Graphics

Also please do not use regional variants I have made under any circumstances

Dev Team
Lead Dev - Zero (me)
Storywriter - Lance
Spriter(s) - FootsorePuppy, ThatZoroark, & RobiChan
Mapper - Conkster
Dialogue Author - IserusQvav
Artist- Slushsaw Man

If you're at all interested by this please contact me on discord at XxZeroxX#6316 for more info as well (Images, More in-depth story details, Etc)
Or join our discord server

Discord Server  

Right below, there are some attachment images containing the following: Character Sprites, A Custom ability, Icon Ball, our Beta Title Screen, example of type changes to certain Pokémon, regional variants of certain Pokémon, and some fakemon (some official scrapped PKMN too)

Screenshot (9).png

icon_ball.png

Lead Singer Valentine.png

title.png

Remowraith.png

Octobot2.png

Screenshot (11).png

Screenshot (24).png

Screenshot (28).png

That sounds amazing. Where can I play this game?

Edited by elouisedarby