Who was talking after you leave the Arceus meteor site??

bretrecra

With the time screwing and the playful "let's play again" I'd imagine it was Celebi, since she's one of the two pokemon who could seal you away in time for a bit, and is certainly the more playful of the two.

I'm now imagining Dialga in pokemon amie. Need cloud bank nao.

Yeah I did catch that...I wonder who she is..Ah well probably gonna have to wait until the next episode to find out.

Oh. And what really spooked me and had my eyes like O.O, was just the fact that...this guy...has been trapped...for about ten years. Ten years. And this thing/girl/Celebi is just like "hehe that was fun, let's play again sometime soon, ok?" Like woah there random creepy text, that was someone's life you just time warped.

Yeah I did catch that...I wonder who she is..Ah well probably gonna have to wait until the next episode to find out.

Oh. And what really spooked me and had my eyes like O.O, was just the fact that...this guy...has been trapped...for about ten years. Ten years. And this thing/girl/Celebi is just like "hehe that was fun, let's play again sometime soon, ok?" Like woah there random creepy text, that was someone's life you just time warped.

*this person (xe is not a guy) :D

We haven't seen much of Ame in the game itself. As far as I remember you don't see her at all after the initial setup, or is she in the Obsidia Ward incident? Anyways, we haven't seen her in a while, so I could see something interesting with her, maybe not the person that said it, but something very unexpected.

• Administrators

Fun fact I actually wasn't intending to put myself in the game, I just needed a professor character and realized that since I ran the league at the time I was kind of the only one who made sense

I'm not intending to do anything with the Ame character story-wise.