Pokemon Chip Battle!

Haru,,

• Developers

Hi. I got bored. I recreated a super simple minigame from a super old romhack called Ruby Destiny: Life of Guardians. Yeah. To play just head over to your local in-game arcade and talk to the Shaymin-Sky I've placed there. Rules are in-game as well as additional instructions in the readme.

Arcade locations:

Reborn: Onyx Ward

Rejuv: Chrisola Hotel

Deso: East Arcade

Chip Battle.zip

Messed with this for a bit. It's cool! However, when I tried to leave the minigame, I couldn't, even when using debug to warp me to other maps.

EDIT: Upon further testing, I *was* able to leave the minigame. Not sure what happened to me that first time I played.

Edited by SapphireLucario
Additional info

• Developers
3 hours ago, SapphireLucario said:

Messed with this for a bit. It's cool! However, when I tried to leave the minigame, I couldn't, even when using debug to warp me to other maps.

EDIT: Upon further testing, I *was* able to leave the minigame. Not sure what happened to me that first time I played.

You can't actually leave mid-minigame. But since it takes literally 2 seconds to place your chips and hold x, you can just quit the game after that.