❀ Cerise's Art Commishes and Designer Studio

Cerise

• Global Mods

Hello hello to all whom gather!

My name is Cerise. And many others, but like, the most common is Cerise. I've been doing digital art and design for approximately 8.5 years, and proper commissions themselves for around two. More often now that I got the big boi bills to pay. I specialize in general digital art, as well as character/creature design and concept art in general! Figured I'd plop these down here in case anyone would be interested. Please make sure to read the following links properly! and stuff.

═ ❀•°❀°•❀ ═

PRICINGS/EXAMPLESTOSCarrd/Portfolio

═ ❀•°❀°•❀ ═

You MUST read and agree to the TOS in order for me to accept your commission. The consequences of breaking TOS, etc, are located within the document itself.

You may also find more consistent example updates on my Twitter (CeriseCrescent) or tumblr (cerise-moon). I do make sure to consistently update the portfolio and document with newer material when I can, however.

Designs are something that will be discussed in more detail! If a design already has a bit of a ref to work off of (i.e. with alternative Pokemon forms, or 'character creation' type sites/apps), it will likely cost much less than making a design completely from scratch. Prices are "base starting" or "average" prices. They won't go up that much more, however, provided the character being drawn is not extremely complicated or specifically has some design aspect that will take longer to draw.

═ ❀•°❀°•❀ ═

*I'm also still working on honing pixel art skills + animation skills, so I may offer those in the future as well!

═ ❀•°❀°•❀ ═

1252943630_maewamoushindeiru.thumb.jpg.130041dfa1d6d6a9fb1cd8ab495c4dab.jpg

═ ❀•°❀°•❀ ═

Thank you for reading/considering, and I look forward to working with anyone whom may choose to! ^^

If you are interested, I recommend you contact me either through Discord (CeriseCrescent#6540) or email (ceriseblossome@gmail.com)

Twitter and tumblr are also options if it is necessary, however Twitter is broken to hell and back right now and tumblr is full of less professionalism, more clownery.

*Additional Note : payment through Ko-Fi is also an option should the client not wish to use PayPal due to privacy reasons!

ᓚᘏᗢ :3
  • Like 1