Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Piplup event [EP18]

Nausicaa

Question

7 answers to this question

Thank you so much for the reply!! I don't know if I need to create a new topic for another question, I'm new so correct me if I'm wrong. Where can I find solosis? I know that the event is to Tanzan Mountain where I last met Saphira and I should interact with a crystal but nothing happens

2 hours ago, Nausicaa said:

Thank you so much for the reply!! I don't know if I need to create a new topic for another question, I'm new so correct me if I'm wrong. Where can I find solosis? I know that the event is to Tanzan Mountain where I last met Saphira and I should interact with a crystal but nothing happens

Assuming you are on Episode 18 like you said, that is where you go to access the Solosis event. However, in order to go there you'll need the Green Crystal Key, which you can only get after finishing the next part of the story (if you're still at the same part as earlier) and starting Luna's gym puzzle. You'll get 4 different colored keys, the second of which will be green, so once you get that you can go back to where you talked to Saphira and access the aforementioned area.

On 2/3/2023 at 7:58 AM, Nausicaa said:

Thanks but the problem is that the door got stuck. From what I understand I can't even move forward with the story if it gets stuck

I believe what you need to do in order to get it open is talk to the blond salesman in the southwest fenced off area, then talk to the salesman on the east wall north of the psychiatrist, then talk to Pierce or Nihil/Darm depending on what gang you're in, and finally follow the person into the northeast cave area. I might've gotten some of the details wrong as it's been a while since I've done this part, but I think if you do all those steps in order then it should work.

And if that doesn't work then either I missed something or it's actually bugged and someone could probably help fix it for you.