Pokemon Empyrean Debug?

Charon

Okay, I've looked but haven't been able to find an answer. Does anyone know how to enable Debug mode for Pokemon Empyrean, including in the Pokemon menu, in the lateset version, 1.1? Specific's debug compendium is gone (which I just found out this week), and only had up to 1.0.2 in the Wayback Machine anyway, and even though I've added $DEBUG=true to the Main script it doesn't seem to be doing anything. There does seem to be some code related to debug at the top of the Main script, but I have no idea what it's for and I'm not gonna touch it without knowing what I'm doing.

Hi I haven't played the game to know what kind of files it has, but I will tell you how I enable debug in Reborn and Rejuvenation and it will probably work.

Inside the scripts folder I look for PokemonParty and PokemonPauseMenu. Inside those I search for $debug and change it to !$debug.

I also use notepad++ to edit whatever but that's just preference. Hopefully the files are the same in that game and it works, gl

• 1 year later...
On 11/5/2022 at 11:57 AM, Charon said:

Okay, I've looked but haven't been able to find an answer. Does anyone know how to enable Debug mode for Pokemon Empyrean, including in the Pokemon menu, in the lateset version, 1.1? Specific's debug compendium is gone (which I just found out this week), and only had up to 1.0.2 in the Wayback Machine anyway, and even though I've added $DEBUG=true to the Main script it doesn't seem to be doing anything. There does seem to be some code related to debug at the top of the Main script, but I have no idea what it's for and I'm not gonna touch it without knowing what I'm doing.

Did you found out how to enable debug mode cuz I too wanted to know how I've been trying to find for a long time now