Critique My Alternate Forms!

Charon

So, I've gone into some basic creation of alternate forms for Pokemon, and I wanted to get some outside perspective on whether they're any good and what kind of tweaking they need. These are (so far) mostly for personal use more than anything else.

First off, Starmie, I basically created this one for kicks when I was going around minmaxing/altering base stats for old mons that really need it:

Spoiler

Nightmare Starmie

Dark/Fairy

"A form of Starmie rarely seen. Ancient legends refer to it as an omen of ill fortune corrupted by the thoughts of evil men."

HP: 60

ATK: 60

DEF: 75

SPATK: 125

SPDEF: 75

SPD: 125

Abilities: Aftermath, Clear Body, HIDDEN: Magic Guard

It evolves via Dusk Stone from a regular Staryu. It's basically meant to be a fast sweeper, with stats updated to be relevent to the current meta. Most of it's Water and Psychic moves have basically been swapped out for Fairy and Dark ones, including learning Moonblast and Dark Pulse by level up. I threw a couple Fire moves in there learnable by TM and Tutor, mainly to give it an answer to Steel types, but mostly because it just felt right to me.

I'm also considering making it a slower tanky mon, meant to better take advantage of Analytic, with the following stats/abilities:
HP: 75

DEF: 100

SPATK: 115

SPDEF: 100

SPD: 70

Abilities: Regenerator/Clear Body/Analytic

Starmie's basically the only one I've implemented in a game yet, in Desolation. It works fine, no issues, and seems to perform well enough.

Dodrio:

Spoiler

Ground/Flying

"An adaptation from a far off land, where the Bug-types they preyed on were driven out by the Centiskorch line. It developed the Ground typing to better hunt this new prey."

HP: 60

ATK: 125

DEF: 70

SPATK: 60

SPDEF: 60

SPD: 115

Abilities: Guts, Quick Feet, HIDDEN: Technician

Basically just making Dodrio better. I know I'm not the only one who's made an alternate Dodrio with a Ground typing, so I tried to differentiate it a bit by coming up with the background for it first, then tailoring the Abilities to that, hence Guts and Quick Feet for hunting the Centiskorch line. Technician was mostly just because I felt like it. Lots of Ground and Flying moves of course, with a smattering of Fighting, Normal, and Dark type ones in there. Obviously it has a good amount of 60-or-lower BP moves to take advantage of Technician.

Pidgey Line:

Spoiler

Electric/Flying

Abilities: Lightning Rod,

Pidgey:

"This form of Pidgey lives near mines, scraping off shavings from old iron veins to store in its' fluffy down to help regulate its' electrical abilities."

HP: 37

ATK: 25

DEF: 25

SPATK: 75

SPDEF: 25

SPD: 75

Pidgeotto:

"It uses controlled bursts of electricity to roast berries and insects to eat. It is highly territorial, and will often shock any other bird Pokemon, and even humans, that enter it's territory without permission."

I think the description on this one is a bit long, not quite sure how to go about changing it since I want both sets of info there.

HP:

ATK:

DEF:

SPATK:

SPDEF:

SPD:

Pidgeot:

"Pidgeot magnetically charges the iron shavings in its' wing feathers to enhance its' flying ability for increased speed and maneuverability."

HP: 80

DEF: 60

SPATK: 110

SPDEF: 60

SPD: 120

Not 100% happy with this one yet. Not quite sure what abilities to give it beyond Lightning Rod, and I'll probably need to change around Pidgey's stats cause that seems kinds bullshit for an early-game stage 1 mon.

I've basically decided to leave Mega Pidgeot alone outside changing the typing and letting it learn Zap Cannon for more No Guard shenanigans. Considering how I've changed base Pidegot's stats I'll probably have to change the Mega stat distribution, probably by making it generally tankier, but I'm not 100% sure what to do there.