Adding new music doesnt work

TrainGhidoran

Is this based on Pokemon reborn? If so, make sure it is an ogg file. This is the file that Pokemon Reborn uses.

Likewise, ensure that you convert any incompatible files for music into those you find in the base game.

For example, I had to convert an OGG file from Pokemon reborn into an MP3 file for Desolation, to make a change I wanted to.

I made a post on changing music files for desolation, and the link there hopefully can permit whatever file type you'll need in the music file to be converted into (if that is the issue).

If you struggle with this, you can send me a music file from the game that does work, and one that doesn't (seperately, of course), and I'll see if I can help.

So, do you have any functional music files on it? Has it been scripted to start? Etc. I might be able to help, with more information.

Have you tried running the music file, separately, either? If it does not load, you need to hope you have an older version. Instead, convert it with a file converter site, and that should help.

I also need to know if you built it off of reborn or rejuv, if either.

However, if you are ADDING music to reborn or rejuv, or any other fan game, find the folder section that holds the music, and replace another music file with it. Still ensure it has the same file type.

I cannot help much with rpg maker, but I have MANUALLY changed music files without scripting. This works.