Looking for good IV pokemon

Rogue4Life

Hello! I am offering near fully perfect IV Togepi (4-5 31 IV with 31 SpA guaranteed)  and Torchic (4-5 31 IV with 31 Atk guaranteed). No shinies & egg moves for this category. I have shinies but the IVs are mixed/not up to par with my first offer.

I am looking for near perfect IV Gastly, Wimpod, Beldum or anything that will complement my team. IVs wise, I hope it matches with my offer (4-5 31IVs with the needed stat being 31IV depending on the pokemon to be offered.  No need for egg moves or shinies but I'd appreciate it if you have. You can also offer me other pokemon but no guarantees.

My current team is Blaziken, Togekiss, psychic Silvally, Dragalge, Krookodile & Empoleon but I'm planning on removing Silvally and breeding new replacements for the last 3 after receiving a good Ditto though it's been a pain and I'm out of funds after getting my ideal Torchic and Togepi. 

Stock wise, I can't guarantee for sure since I still have many unhatched eggs from trying to farm shinies but so far these are available for trading. Please send me a screenshot of the pokemon you will offer and I will send mine as well. You can contact me via Discord (more active) or through this thread but I don't reply immediately, it usually takes me a day to a week to reply depending if I'm busy atm. This is my first time trading and using the forum so please tell me if I'm going out of line. Thank you!

No description available.

1 hour ago, Rogue4Life said:

Hello! I am offering near fully perfect IV Togepi (4-5 31 IV with 31 SpA guaranteed)  and Torchic (4-5 31 IV with 31 Atk guaranteed). No shinies & egg moves for this category. I have shinies but the IVs are mixed/not up to par with my first offer.

I am looking for near perfect IV Gastly, Wimpod, Beldum or anything that will complement my team. IVs wise, I hope it matches with my offer (4-5 31IVs with the needed stat being 31IV depending on the pokemon to be offered.  No need for egg moves or shinies but I'd appreciate it if you have. You can also offer me other pokemon but no guarantees.

My current team is Blaziken, Togekiss, psychic Silvally, Dragalge, Krookodile & Empoleon but I'm planning on removing Silvally and breeding new replacements for the last 3 after receiving a good Ditto though it's been a pain and I'm out of funds after getting my ideal Torchic and Togepi. 

Stock wise, I can't guarantee for sure since I still have many unhatched eggs from trying to farm shinies but so far these are available for trading. Please send me a screenshot of the pokemon you will offer and I will send mine as well. You can contact me via Discord (more active) or through this thread but I don't reply immediately, it usually takes me a day to a week to reply depending if I'm busy atm. This is my first time trading and using the forum so please tell me if I'm going out of line. Thank you!

No description available.

Yo, i can give you a beldum, wimpod and gastly with 5 to 6ivs with egg moves. You dont have to give me anything important, jus what u don't want. Plz do message me to discuss trade times