Stuck on Hardcap

Josh12997

Ok so Im not sure what’s the deal but I tried out the hardcap password to get my Pokémon to stop leveling st the hardcap but now I’m doing a new playthrough and I don’t want the hardcap on there. But now I can’t disable it. I don’t have hardcap enabled as a password anymore but my Pokémon still won’t level beyond the gym level cap! I have deleted all of my save files and restarted the game but several times but the hardcap is still active despite the fact that I haven’t even entered the password for it on a new playthrough. Help me deactivate it please

• Global Mods
9 minutes ago, Josh12997 said:

Ok so Im not sure what’s the deal but I tried out the hardcap password to get my Pokémon to stop leveling st the hardcap but now I’m doing a new playthrough and I don’t want the hardcap on there. But now I can’t disable it. I don’t have hardcap enabled as a password anymore but my Pokémon still won’t level beyond the gym level cap! I have deleted all of my save files and restarted the game but several times but the hardcap is still active despite the fact that I haven’t even entered the password for it on a new playthrough. Help me deactivate it please

If you're trying to use EXP Candies to go over the level cap, that will not work, even if hard cap is disabled.

Only XP from battles, and rare candies will over level you.

Additionally, if you do some how have it on, grab a data chip, and enter the password at a PC.