Randomiser troubles

OneOllyBoi

Having some issues with my randomiser at the mo - it's stopped randomising and getting a lot more crashes. This is since creating a separate Reborn folder (and renamed) and created a separate randomiser run with shuffled settings instead of random, but I'm still not convinced this interfered, but the timing is suspicious. In the original randomiser I had everything set to random (rather than shuffled) except for trainers, items and types. For testing I tried a new save with the same settings and I get the below error when encountering any pokemon.

Tried compiling all data but no luck.

Original randomiser everything is normal aside from the odd crash, even the abilities and movesets have stayed random, except for the species!

image.png.7bb754a229513351547c66873f02413c.png

Any ideas?

Tried a brand new download of Reborn and same issue unfortunately. Apologies if I was unclear but I am on 19.16 and using randomiser password rather than a mod.

Strangely a new save / randomiser options doesn't work when I select randomise mine and opponents species/moves/abilities, but does work when I unselect the opponent options.

Doesn't explain how the existing/original randomiser broke out of the blue!