Sort PC Mod

thanasis2028

Hello, my first post here. I just created an account to share a small mod I made for sorting the Pokemon in your PC.

After installing it you will have a new Option in your PC "Sort PC", which allows you to choose how to sort your pokemon. The following options currently exist:

• Species (Pokedex ID and secondary Level)
  • Name (Name Alphabetically and secondary Level)
  • Level (Level and secondary Pokedex ID)
  • IV Total (IV Total and secondary Pokedex ID)
  • Item (Item ID and secondary Pokedex ID - useful for quickly finding all pokemon with items, they will be in your last box)

An additional feature is that if you leave a box completely empty, it won't sort the next boxes, so for example if you want to keep your legendaries separately you can just put them in box 49-50 and only the rest of the boxes will be sorted (provided that you don't have any pokemon in box 48).

To install it, just like the other script mods, just copy paste to <RebornFolder>/Data/Mods. Have fun!

SortPC.rb

Edited by thanasis2028
Reupload of script file (2022/08/18)
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

I find out that if box 1 is not full, and box 2 is one pokemon, this sort button will copy the one in box 2 to box 1 😂

Gradually I have many copies now,maybe this is a way to generate my strong teams 🤭

image.thumb.png.7cc2d41107ba09a34a974e73e4096402.png

Edited by tangle

1 hour ago, tangle said:

I find out that if box 1 is not full, and box 2 is one pokemon, this sort button will copy the one in box 2 to box 1 😂

Gradually I have many copies now,maybe this is a way to generate my strong teams 🤭

image.thumb.png.7cc2d41107ba09a34a974e73e4096402.png

Same issue here, haha! Btw, would it be possible to automatically arrange or sort them by types?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...