Can't get Plates of Arceus to work

anon

• Global Mods
23 minutes ago, anon said:

The image sums up my problem. It won't start without the patch and it won't with the patch. I've followed the instructions to patch it to no avail... 

Screenshot (1).png

Plates of Arceus is currently in development for E19. Earlier versions are not compatible with E19.

1 hour ago, Dred said:

Plates of Arceus is currently in development for E19. Earlier versions are not compatible with E19.

Nope. I found a link to download episode 18 of reborn. Moved all the files and patches to that folder and I'm still getting the same error. 

1 hour ago, Valor Above All said:

Yah, it is for e18, BlueTowel is updating it rn but rn the public version is e18.

I got episode 18 and patched it the same way/instructed but I'm still getting that "lastsave" error script.. 

• Veterans
2 hours ago, anon said:

The image sums up my problem. It won't start without the patch and it won't with the patch. I've followed the instructions to patch it to no avail... 

Screenshot (1).png

Hi!

This is caused by changes to the e19 save file format.

You can get around it by downloading the different Game.ini from the first post in the Plates of Arceus thread. It will separate the game save locations. If you already have PoA saves, you can transfer them by copying or moving their Game.rxdata files to the new Saved Games.

e18 doesn't like how e19 saves look. :'3

25 minutes ago, BlueTowel said:

Hi!

This is caused by changes to the e19 save file format.

You can get around it by downloading the different Game.ini from the first post in the Plates of Arceus thread. It will separate the game save locations. If you already have PoA saves, you can transfer them by copying or moving their Game.rxdata files to the new Saved Games.

e18 doesn't like how e19 saves look. :'3

That finally solves my problem. Thank you so much!