Looking for Blue Moon Ice Cream or Deep Sea Scale

eolianmonk

3 hours ago, eolianmonk said:

I've been stuck for a few days at Terra's gym. My current idea is to get a Snorlax with belly drum or a Gorebyss. I'd be willing to trade the few shinies I have or we can talk about anything else yall would like. 

May I ask how blue moon would help you there? Idt I have one on hand, but I could probably just buy one to trade. Pretty sure I have a deep sea scale

Some nice advice for this gym is to take account of the field or destroy it (don't know how to do the latter at that point, though a terrain move could possibly change it). The field makes the highest of physical (attack/defense) and special (sp. atk./sp. def.) stats count for both. This is especially strong in combination with high sp. attack pokemon, such as a good sylveon with the right nature. Accounting for this, know the higher stat, and you can gain a big advantage with x-items. This could majorly help you, especially later on in the game. If you need, I believe I can go by getting one or both of the items with ease, or give you a pokemon that will work well for the fight (though it may be massively over-leveled, if I do...).