Hey guys, 

I have bred all the fossil mons/totem mons and a bunch of other rock mons.

You are welcome to ask for a trade.

Pokemon in the "Rocks" box:

Row 1:  Kabuto; Omanyte; Aerodactyle; Anorith; Lileep; Shieldon.

Row 2:  Cranidos; Archen; Tirtouga; Amaura; Tyrunt; Shuckle.

Row 3:  Lunatone; Solrock; Natu; Elgyem; Baltoy; Golett.

Row 4:  Rhyhorn; Geodude; Geodude (Alolan);Roggenrola; Sudowoodo; Binacle.

Row 5:  Onix; Carbink ; Minior; Rockruff; Larvitar; Aron. 

Points to take note:

-The pokemon will always have between 5-6 IVs (31).

-Egg moves will be available on most mons.

-You can ask for it to be a certain nature (depending on how many mints/heartscales I may have though).

-TM moves can be taught to it by request.

-You are welcome to ask for it to be shiny.

-I don't need anything important for the trade, you can give anything honestly for the purpose of the trade - just helping out o/

image.png.2d2e6182d1ce4a0046689b7e08dfd2d8.png

• Upvote 2

Dear NeoBolt,

May I receive Shuckle, baltoy , rhyhorn (protector), minior, binacle. Then a solrock cause i accidently defeated mine (this mon could have any stat). Shiny if you could and then give one of them a kings rock cause tryna get a politoed. May they be shiny as well (minus the solrock). Take ur time :)

~Wispy

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Wispexx said:

Dear NeoBolt,

May I receive Shuckle, baltoy , rhyhorn (protector), minior, binacle. Then a solrock cause i accidently defeated mine (this mon could have any stat). Shiny if you could and then give one of them a kings rock cause tryna get a politoed. May they be shiny as well (minus the solrock). Take ur time :)

~Wispy

Yoo Wisp, that's no problemm :) Please do message me to discuss a trade time o/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, angelrosewood said:

I would love to request a trade for natu holding a protector please, any stat/any iv, doesn't matter. i just can't get the totem to spawn a natu XD

please message me when you are ready

Helloo and that should be no problemm, and suure will do o/

Hey,

I'm stucked because I mine all the minable rocks available. I can't find anymore fossils... And I missed the jaw fossil. You will save my life if you can trade me a little tyrunt. I can breed anything you want so just reply me ; )

Thank you,

gabin27

Edited by gabin27

19 minutes ago, gabin27 said:

Hey,

I'm stucked because I mine all the minable rocks available. I can't find anymore fossils... And I missed the jaw fossil. You will save my life if you can trade me a little tyrunt. I can breed anything you want so just reply me ; )

Thank you,

gabin27

Heyy, and No problemm, plz do message me to discuss trade time and its chilled, i am sorted with my mons thankss, I really appreciate the gesture thoughh :)

If you have another little Tyrunt, that would be fantastic! I've been looking for a Farfetch'd for the last three hours and honestly I'm so sick of Chrysolia Forest right now. I've caught two shiny ledians, a shiny spinda, and seen three toucanons (apparently 1% vs Farfetch'd's 5%) so I must have the worst luck in the world. I'd gladly give you any of the shinies. 

• 9 months later...