Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

I've recently re-picked up World of Warcraft for Legion and...well, as much as I like playing with guildmates there...yeah, guess that's a good thing. I've already passed the "Must play for 8+ hours" phase of my life, but it's still nice to run a mythic dungeon or two.

I'll...see how I can manage.

I also have some Runescape membership, maybe someone here would be interested to do some content with me?

Micky?

Well, better is relative, but yeah, I am feeling better (Granted, it's hard not to be after yesterday, plus at least in uni there's stuff to keep me occupied.

Also, I might write another piece of fiction, this one not Pokemon related. Essentially, setting is: Humanity fighting a losing war against monstrous humanoids called shades, essentially divine judgment upon humans for daring to create these in the first place (Basically, human-created, then they end up out of control and swarming over humanity). Warding crystals holding back the seeping darkness and the shades, but one by fall they fall (Guess where I got the inspiration for this). The piece of fiction I want to write would basically be the very ending, after the last crystal falls (So yeah, it's a "Humanity fails and everyone dies" ending.

Basically it's "Last two survivors meet, one the one who allowed the shade apocalypse to begin, the other someone who wants to avenge humanity, the two duel it out, one wins, the other dies and then the winner dies as well".

It's something to do ifwhen I find there's nothing better to do.

At this point I don't know who to predict, so I'll just wildcard it and...

K_H?