Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

...I guess I could try to write some fanfiction, except it's 99% the kind that only I'd be able to enjoy, plus I can kind of dream it out anyway, so...

I mean yes, you should do these things for your own enjoyment first and foremost, but sometimes you just want to get a second opinion. I already did upload two chunks of fanfiction in the CW forum (The second I'm more proud of then the first, personally).

Plus, I would like to get to RP'ing, just that...well, either there are no RP's with active sign-ups, or those that are are not quite the ones I'm looking for.

Eh, I don't want to start ranting now too. I should go to bed soon, got to waeke up early, maybe tomorrow I'll feel better.

Spine?

Football as in not futbol. Hard helmets and large, angry black people with the agility and flexibility of a ballerina trying to dominate a tiny pigskin.

Anstane, I strongly suggest getting into an MMO then like Runescape (nothing modern like League where everyone seems to be bitter and cruel) and hopefully find a clan that you like where you can interact with people in real time.

I guess BMIC

I mean as long as it doesn't take over your life you could play an MMO though I'm not a huge fan of them myself, I have played one extensively but that's just because I played it from a young age so it's kinda stuck with me I haven't played it properly for a few years now, I wanted to wait until it was finished

Anstane?